Who is Eligible?
The Defendant Must Be Court Ordered
- No history of assaultive behavior.
- No history of failing to appear for court hearings.
- Arrested for, convicted of, pled to or sentenced for OUIL, controlled substances involving possession or delivery, a technical probation violation, property offenses, and traffic offenses related to substance abuse, or a non-violent misdemeanor.
- Felons with applicable sentencing guidelines.
- Probation and parole violators.
Additional criteria for the incarcerated offender:
- Must be a model inmate.
- No behavior problems during incarceration.
- No medical problems that would prohibit or limit full participation in the community service work program.
- No out of county inmates are eligible.
- Minimum and medium security, low risk jail classification.